A date coach is someone who typically offers advice, tips and strategies to singles who find are struggling with dating related issues, whether that be getting dates, or progressing a relationship to a committed status. Coaches range from pick-up artists (or PUA) to psychologists with specific trainings related to dating and relationships.
I sit in the latter category, having practised as a dating coach officially since I co-founded PassionSmiths in 2013. My approach is person-centred, value-based and use attachment theory, psychodynamic as well as cognitive behavioural principles.
I work with issues related to dating through to relationship commitment, these include but not limited to:
- understanding signals (how can I tell if she / he is interested in me?)
- unable to get dates online or offline
- managing dating fatigue and frustrations around not be able to meet decent people
- dealing with rejection
- managing anxieties, panic and emotional overwhelm
- how to start online dating
- how to update online dating profile
- keep meeting the wrong type of person
- dealing with a jealous ex
- noticing red-flags
- dealing with red-flags
- understanding self-sabotage
- how to ignition conversation both on and off-line
- securing dates, first dates, second dates etc.
- navigating the initial stages of a budding relationship
- starting over after marriage
- how to manage a break-up
Date coach sessions last 50 minutes via skype/whatsapp/zoom video. Sessions start from £220 + VAT.
Please contact me for further details or book directly here.